All our stock and extended range products are eligible for a price match. However, we do apply conditions to the price match. The main terms that are often overlooked are listed below:
• The competitor’s product must be identical to the product we offer (e.g., same size, colour, specification, model year, etc.)
• The competitor’s product must be in stock at the time you apply for the price match.
• Delivery costs will be considered when comparing prices and will be based on the assumption the price match product is being ordered alone.
• The competitor’s price must be publicly advertised online and verifiable at the time you apply for the price match.
• The competitor must be an authorised dealer within the EU who sells directly to the public. We do not match auction or marketplace sites like ebay or Amazon resellers
• No other promotional offers or loyalty discounts can be used with a product which is price matched. In other words, discount vouchers cannot be applied to price matched products to receive a further discount.
• We will price match up until 7 days after purchase.
If we reject a Price Match for any reason we will email you to let you know the reason.