Return to a Runners Need Store
The easiest way to return an order is to one of our stores. There are 30+ Runners Need stores in the UK, click here to find your nearest Runners Need store.
You will need to bring the following:
- The unwanted goods
- Your original Runners Need receipt or completed returns form on the back of the Delivery Note that came with your order.
Return to Head Office
We recommend that items being returned in the post be sent via insured and trackable delivery for your protection.
Complete the returns form on the back of the Delivery Note that came with your order and send your item(s) to the following address:
- Runners Need
PO Box 75
- Please note our returns team are currently working on items received 14 days ago.
Return Using Collect+**
Alternatively, you can return your items to us via one of over 5,800 Collect+ stores in the UK. For items outside of the size/weight conditions stipulated by Collect+ below, then please return to a Runners Need store or post back to us at the address above.
- Collect+ locations are generally open early until late, 7 days a week.
- This service can be used for items up to 10kgs and a package size of 60x50x50cms (cabin bag size), for a fixed price of £4.60. Payment by credit/debit cards and Paypal.
- Returns generally take 3-5 working days to reach us and up to 7 working days for us to process from receiving them (during busy periods this may take slightly longer).
- Please visit www.collectplus.co.uk/runnersneed to print a returns label and find your local Collect+ store.
- Once you have printed the label please check the barcode is clear and then fix securely to the external packaging.
- Please ensure our returns form is completed and inside the parcel.
- You will receive a proof of postage receipt with tracking details when you deposit your package with the store.
- If you have any questions then please call us on 08453767669.
**This service is provided for UK Mainland, Northern Ireland and the Isle of Wight
All of the above does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
Please note: All returns must be clean and free from dirt and mud to comply with the current Health and Safety Regulations. DVDs, videos, books are non-exchangeable and non-returnable, unless incorrect or defective.